What Is Microbiome?



This Image illustrating different microbiomes and asking about what is microbiome


Microbiome Discovery

Imagine that you face an enemy and it do all trials to hurt you. Then tell me how you feel now. I know that you don't feel better. But don't you ask yourself how can I get benefit from my enemy? Actually, not all enemies are real enemies and not all of them are just a source of harm.

 

Simply I’m talking about living microorganism which accounts about 40 trillion cells. 

Let me tell you that human cells are just 30 trillion cells.


Can you imagine more than half of our body is microorganisms!!!!!

My dear reader, I know that you are surprised by this great number of microorganisms. And you have the right actually. But you also have the right to know your body, as we just know the very little percentage of it. let’s know the second half of our body.

 

Firstly, my reader, I want you to take this concept (human the body is mainly bacterial as we mentioned that more than half of it is bacterial).

 

The gut microbiome is a medical term that indicates the totality of all living microorganisms including bacteria (Mainly), viruses, fungi, protozoa and their genetic material. which live inside the gastrointestinal tract. 

They include the beneficial ones and the pathogenic (can cause disease) meaning the enemies I have mentioned before.

 

Before we start our story, I hope all of you to know this other concept: (not all micro-organisms are causes of diseases). I agree with you, Some of them can cause Diseases but you need to know that The Other Ones act like Servants to you and without them, we can't survive. Without them, we can't survive.


If this article makes you interested in the microbiome, Don't miss the chance to know more about it from Microbiome Discovery





 

Share:

2 comments :

Copyright © Microbiome Discovery. Designed by OddThemes